Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Storque Feature...Huge Success

SO, yesterday Bubby's was featured in the Storque, Etsy's blog. You can check it out here: http://www.etsy.com/storque/spotlight/etsy-finds-live-and-let-dye-4562/  (you'll see the picture of aiyden below ) They did an article on hand-dyed items and all the shirts in Bubby's are hand-dyed.  It also was sent out to anyone registered to receive email updates from Etsy so thousands of folks got the email.  Very exciting and unexpected publicity.  So far, it has resulted in 22 sales, 1000 hits, and almost 100 people have marked me as a favorite!  Three of the sales are international which really excites me for some reason.  We have a lot of shirts to make, at first I freaked out a little but tonight I organized the craft room and made lists which always puts me at ease!  So exciting, I'm still amazed everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment